Founded in 2005 as a dedicated and independent sustainability consultancy, SRE has been at the forefront of the drive to raise the environmental performance of buildings for 18 years.
We’re looking for an experienced, committed and commercially aware professional to join our Executive Team and play a key role in the company’s growth.
Join SRE and work with a team of dedicated, values-driven professionals at the forefront of the fight against climate change.
The successful candidate will:
- Lead with values driven leadership, investing in each individual to help them fulfil their potential
- Input into key strategic decision-making to ensure positive and sustainable growth
- Manage using a coaching and collaborative style of management to ensure individual, team and company targets are met
- Develop strong trust-based relationships with key clients and stakeholders
- Support clients in increasing the environmental performance of their developments
- Contribute towards developing a robust Pipeline
- Provide input into marketing and advertising
- Work closely with Scheduling and Resourcing Team and other Team Leaders
Why work with SRE?
- Genuine commitment to sustainability with 18 years proven track record.
- Trust-based relationships, collaborative working and a coaching style of management.
- Competitive salaries with team and individual bonuses.
- Generous pension contributions, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, sabbaticals and cycle-to-work scheme.
- Structured orientation, training and development and life enrichment programmes.
- Based in beautiful cathedral city of Guildford in Surrey Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
SRE’s core values are authenticity, dedication and kindness. Our values run through everything we do and are central to how SRE operates.
We work to build trust-based relationships, deliver excellence and challenge the status quo.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
Candidates will be expected to have:
- Over 15 years in the construction industry e.g. surveying, sustainability consultancy, architecture, planning, construction, M & E
- Over 15 years’ experience of working in a client-facing role
- A Bachelor’s / Honors level degree
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment
- Initiative, attention to detail and drive
- An outgoing personality with strong communication skills and a sense of humour!
The job will be full-time and based in Guildford, Surrey within 30 minutes from London. Salary will be dependent on experience and ability.
How to Apply
If you feel you have the relevant personal qualities, experience and qualifications please apply via email quoting ‘SRE0075’ as the email subject. Please attach your CV and a Covering Letter (max 1 page A4) explaining why you feel you would be suitable for the position and email email@example.com.
The closing date is 5pm Friday 17th November 2023.