An exciting opportunity to join fast-growing, leading sustainability consultancy and help shape its future.
As the UK’s first sustainability consultancy for the built environment, SRE has been at the forefront of the fight against climate change for 16 years.
We have provided sustainability advice to architects, contractors and developers on over 2,500 residential and commercial building projects across the UK.
We’re looking for an experienced, committed and commercially aware professional to join our Senior Leadership Team and play a key role in the company’s growth.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop strong trust-based relationships with key clients and stakeholders
- Support clients in increasing the environmental performance of their developments
- Contribute towards developing a robust Pipeline
- Provide input into marketing and advertising
- Work closely with Sales and Ops Team and other Team Leaders
- Support consultants in delivering projects
Why work with SRE?
- Trust-based relationships, collaborative working and a coaching style of management
- Competitive salaries and team and individual bonus’
- Generous pension contributions, health care, sabbaticals and cycle-to-work scheme
- Structured orientation, training and development and life enrichment programmes
SRE’s core values are authenticity, dedication and kindness. Our values run through everything we do and are central to how SRE operates.
We build trust-based relationships. We deliver excellence. We challenge the status quo.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
Candidates will be expected to have:
- Over 5 years in the construction industry e.g. surveying, sustainability consultancy, architecture, planning, construction, M & E
- Over 2 years’ experience of working in a client-facing role
- A Bachelor’s / Honors level degree
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment
- Initiative, attention to detail and drive
- An outgoing personality with strong communication skills and a sense of humour!
The job will be full-time and will be based in central Guildford, Surrey. The candidate will be expected to live within commuting distance of Guildford.
Salary will be based on experience. There will be an element of outcome-linked commission.
How to Apply
If you feel you have the relevant personal qualities, experience and qualifications please apply via email quoting ‘SRE0059’ as the email subject. Please attach your CV and a Covering Letter (max 1 page A4) explaining why you feel you would be suitable for the position and send to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Monday 5th September.