Join SRE to be at the forefront of the fight against climate change.
We have been providing innovative and solution-focused advice to architects, contractors and developers and have been supporting them in their drive to create a more sustainable future for 16 years.
The successful candidate will receive a broad and individually tailored training programme and will work on a wide range of projects either individually or as part of a small team.
Key objectives will be to:
- Progressively take responsibility for projects or specific elements of a project for the Project Manager.
- Deliver work of a high quality, often to demanding timescales.
- Support other members of the team as required to meet team or company objectives.
Why work with SRE?
- Trust-based relationships, collaborative working and a coaching style of management
- Competitive salaries and team and individual bonus’
- Generous pension contributions, health care, sabbaticals and cycle-to-work scheme
- Structured orientation, training and development and life enrichment programmes
SRE’s core values are authenticity, dedication and kindness. Our values run through everything we do and are central to how SRE operates.
We work to build trust-based relationships, deliver excellence and challenge the status quo.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
Candidates will be expected to have:
- A relevant degree / masters in either Sustainability, Architecture, Engineering or Renewable Energy
- An understanding of the built environment
The job will be full-time and will be based in Guildford, Surrey. Salary will be dependent on experience and ability.
How to Apply
If you feel you have the relevant personal qualities, experience and qualifications please apply via email quoting ‘SRE0064’ as the email subject. Please attach your CV and a Covering Letter (max 1 page A4) explaining why you feel you would be suitable for the position and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is 5pm on Tuesday 12th July.