Join SRE to be at the forefront of the fight against climate change.
We have been providing innovative and solution-focused advice to architects, contractors and developers and have been supporting them in their drive to create a more sustainable future for 16 years.
To keep up with the demand for our services, we are looking for a BREEAM qualified Sustainability Consultant.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide clients with high-quality technical and strategic advice on a broad range of sustainability services including BREEAM, WELL, PassivHaus, Whole Life Cycle Carbon Assessments and Air Quality Assessments, Materials Lifecycle Cost Analysis, Sustainability Statements and Sustainability Procurement Plans.
- Play an active part in SRE’s growing team
- Expand our client offering into new and exciting areas of sustainability.
Why work with SRE?
- Trust-based relationships, collaborative working and a coaching style of management
- Competitive salaries and team and individual bonus’
- Generous pension contributions, health care, sabbaticals and cycle-to-work scheme
- Structured orientation, training and development and life enrichment programmes
- Hybrid working possibilities
SRE’s core values are authenticity, dedication and kindness. Our values run through everything we do and are central to how SRE operates.
We build trust-based relationships. We deliver excellence. We challenge the status quo.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
Candidates will be expected to have:
- Over 2-years’ experience of working within the built environment
- BREEAM qualifications
- A relevant degree
The job will be full-time and will be based in Guildford, Surrey. Salary will be dependent on experience and ability.
How to Apply
If you feel you have the relevant personal qualities, experience and qualifications please apply via email quoting ‘SRE0056’ as the email subject. Please attach your CV and a Covering Letter (max 1 page A4) explaining why you feel you would be suitable for the position and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Tuesday 12th July.