We can’t hire fast enough to keep up with the demand of our services!
As the UK’s first sustainability consultancy for the built environment, SRE has been at the forefront of the fight against climate change for 16 years.
We have provided sustainability advice to architects, contractors and developers on over 2,500 residential and commercial building projects across the UK.
We are looking to fill a number of positions within our Sustainability and Building Physics Teams.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide clients with high-quality technical and strategic advice on a broad range of sustainability services including BREEAM, WELL, PassivHaus, Whole Life Cycle Carbon Assessments, Materials Lifecycle Cost Analysis, Air Quality Assessments, Sustainability Statements and Sustainable Procurement Plans
- Play an active part in SRE’s growing team
- Expand our client offering into new and exciting areas of sustainability
Why work with SRE?
- Trust-based relationships, collaborative working and a coaching style of management
- Competitive salaries and team and individual bonus’
- Generous pension contributions, health care, sabbaticals and cycle-to-work scheme
- Structured orientation, training and development and life enrichment programmes
SRE’s core values are authenticity, dedication and kindness. Our values run through everything we do and are central to how SRE operates.
We work to build trust-based relationships, deliver excellence and challenge the status quo.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
Candidates will be expected to have:
- Over 2-years’ experience of working within the built environment
- BREEAM qualifications
- A relevant degree
The job will be full-time and will be based in central Guildford, Surrey. Salary will be dependent on experience and ability.
How to Apply
If you feel you have the relevant personal qualities, experience and qualifications please apply via email quoting ‘SRE0056’ as the email subject. Please attach your CV and a Covering Letter (max 1 page A4) explaining why you feel you would be suitable for the position and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.